1 Make a joyful shout to the Lord, all you lands!
2 Serve the Lord with gladness;
Come before His presence with singing.
3 Know that the Lord, He is God;
It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves;
We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.
4 Enter into His gates with thanksgiving,
And into His courts with praise.
Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.
5 For the Lord is good;
His mercy is everlasting,
And His truth endures to all generations.
Many reasons to give God praise
1. When nothing is going your way.
2. When you’ve prayed so long until you’re just tired.
3. When your family and friends turn away from you.
4. When you’re so sick,you’re just sick of being sick.
5. When you’ve worked hard and struggled through much to keep your home and family
together,but now it’s all gone.
6. When you’ve tried and tried to keep the weight off,but it’s back.
7. When you’ve been waiting and waiting,but your neighbors and friends have prosperity that seems to be dripping all over the place,and yours is dried up.
8. When the good advice is turning you off and you don’t want to hear any more.
9. When your family members have pushed you far enough and long enough,it seems as if your breaking point is reached and you want to strike back.
10. When you know it’s best to praise God at all times,but you’re not feeling it.
Then it’s time to lift your hands and your voice and give God high praises! Because God has not forgotten you and he is faithful,your help is coming.
Love in Christ Pat