2. When your children keep saying dad I need this,dad I need that.I used small d’s ,because you can’t even take care of your family.And you feel like dad instead of “Dad the provider”.
3. You’ve tried and tried to eat less and exercise,but it’s not working,it is not working at all!
4. Your wife has made the suggestion to go out and sell her body,and she keeps pressing and pressing you for a yes.
5. Your children are sick and we’ve prayed and prayed for healing,because there is no insurance,still no changes.
6. The terrible pain in your body is going from bad to worse,no matter how much you pray.
7. When you’re tired,so very tired of trying to do the right thing,when it seems as if God is hiding.
Can You Trust Me When?
8. You’ve enjoyed being delivered from that strong drink,but now you’re thinking more and more of going back.
9. You’ve been out of work almost 2 years now,and you’re about to lose everything!
10. When you feel like giving up!
11. Nothing absolutely nothing is changing for the good! Instead things are going from bad to worse.
Yes,God is with us just as He was with Jehoshaphat,and when we take our position,and keep praising God in the midst of,whatever. God’s peace will come upon us giving us the strength to endure until our changes come. And do remember there are necessary changes being made on the inside,that we cannot see until much later.
29For you have been given not only the privilege of trusting in Christ but also the privilege of suffering for Him. 30We are in this struggle together. You have seen my struggle in the past, and you know that I am still in the midst of it.(NLT)
“Hallelujah”!! Praise God for his goodness and mercy to us.
Father please comfort and help my sisters and brothers help them to hold on,Father help them to run to you in the midst of their anger and pain.Amen
Love in Christ Pat