Even though the year has changed God still remains the same and I am grateful because:
1.These are still the most important commandments of all:Mark 12:29 You must love the Lord your God with all of your heart,with all of your soul, with all of your mind and with all of your strength . And the second is this: You must love others as you do yourself.
2. What gives life is God’s Spirit;mans power is of no use at all. John6:63a
4. The Lord is in his Holy temple;he has his throne in heaven.He watches all men and knows what they do.Psalm 11:4
5. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10
6. God is our shelter and strength,always ready to help in times of trouble. Psalm 46:1
7. And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19
8. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6
9. The unfailing love of the LORD never ends! By his mercies we have been kept from complete destruction. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each day. I say to myself, “The LORD is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!” Lamentations 3:22,23
I am so thankful to God that all of his promises are still true,and nothing or no one can ever change God! What great peace God gives and in these evil days it’s wonderful to be able to enjoy his peace.
For the Lord does not abandon anyone forever.Though he brings grief,he also shows compassion according to the greatness of his unfailing love .For the Lord does not enjoy hurting people or causing sorrow. Lamentations 3:31~33
“What A Mighty God We Serve”.
Love in Christ Pat